Date: 22nd November 2022
Time: 12:00 - 1:30pm
Presented by: Ed Sipler, Health Development Specialist, South Eastern H&SCT
Working with people who have experience of trauma or excessive stress in their lives can lead to an increase in social workers’ own levels of stress and vicarious trauma.
This lunchtime seminar aims to;
- Increase participants’ understanding of how stress and trauma affect
our nervous system
- Explore underlying processes that support resilience and agency
- Introduce self care strategies that help practitioners in their day to
- Build on a communication style that is consistent with trauma
- Share resources practitioners can use in their day to day work
Whilst we may know what self care means; do we apply those skills and messages to ourselves?
Book your place HERE
Further Info: Brian Moylan: Brian.Moylan@niscc.hscni.net