Date: 27th February 2024
Time: 12:00 - 1:30pm
Presented by Lisa Morrison, Participation and Practice of Rights (PPR)
A creative conversation about better approaches to how we understand and respond to people struggling with poor mental health.
This session will:
– Explain who PPR are and what the New Script Campaign is doing.
– Talk about what we mean by human-rights, trauma-informed approaches and what this looks like in practice.
– Share findings from asking people what they want their ‘New Script’ for Mental Health to say.
– Share poetry and short stories about the power of activism.
– Inform people about the different ways they can get involved and support this growing, inclusive, social movement.
We hope you will join us for this informative and important seminar.
Book your place HERE
Registered social workers and social care workers can use Lunchtime Seminars as part of their Post Registration Training and Learning (PRTL).