The Qualifications Panel will:
(1) Collate and analyse relevant information on the training and development needs of the social care workforce.
(2) Examine key issues impacting on the social care workforce.
(3) Contribute to the development of qualifications and qualification frameworks relevant to the social care sector.
(4) Ensure the needs of social care employers in Northern Ireland are represented in the sector skills arena.
(5) Provide endorsement for social care and early years qualifications to be delivered in Northern Ireland.
(6) Support NISCC to discharge its responsibilities as a sector skills council for social care.
(7) Engage and work collaboratively with the Childcare Partnerships in relation to Early Years qualifications and qualification frameworks.
We are looking for new panel members. If you are interested in becoming a panel member and would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Meta on 028 9536 2986