This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in Northern Ireland.
The Department is committed to the principles of public appointments based on merit with independent assessment, openness and transparency of process. It is committed to providing equality of opportunity and welcomes applications regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, religion, ethnic origin, political opinion, sexual orientation or whether or not you have dependants.
Applications are particularly welcome from women, young people, people with disabilities and people from the local ethnic minority communities as these are under-represented in Chair and Non-Executive roles.
Essential Criteria for all applicants
• Chair and Lay Member - There are no specific eligibility requirements for these posts.
• Stakeholder Members – applications from people involved in service delivery/commissioning, trade unions, education/training, professional bodies, or allied professions.
• Registrant members - people who are registered on part 1 or part 2 of the NISCC register.
Applicants can apply for one or more category of membership if they meet the criteria.
• Non-Executive Chair £17, 403 per annum – Time Commitment 2 days per week
• Non-Executive Member £6,367 per annum – Time Commitment 2 days per month
Application information available to download from: https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/doh-public-appointments
Closing Date -12:00 noon on Thursday 22 June 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
Telephone: 028 9076 5606 Fax: 028 9052 8403
Write to: DoH Public Appointments, Room D1, Castle Buildings, Stormont Estate, Belfast BT4 3SQ.
Information Packs and application forms can be provided in alternative formats and applicants who require assistance will be facilitated on request. Applicants invited for interview will be eligible for reimbursement of reasonable travelling expenses.