The Brexit Health Alliance is a coalition of NHS, medical research, industry, patients and public health organisations. NICON, as a member of the Brexit Health Alliance is supporting the call for:
- Maximum levels of research and innovation collaboration
- Regulatory alignment for the benefit of patients and population health
- Preservation of reciprocal healthcare arrangements
- Robust coordination mechanisms on public health and wellbeing
- A strong funding commitment to the health and public health sectors
The Alliance argues it is in both Europe's and the UK’s interests to maintain cooperation on all these areas. Please note the group is also calling for EU citizens’ right to receive healthcare in the UK to be preserved.