Our Annual Report and Accounts gives an account of our financial management and our achievements towards our aim ‘To protect the public through improving safeguards for vulnerable people, raising the standards of social care practice and strengthening the professionalism of the workforce’.
Highlights for 2016/17
- Roll-out of registration to the domiciliary and day care workforce in Northern Ireland.
- Growth of the NISCC Social Care Register to 32,390 registrants
- Implementation of the new Fitness to Practise model for regulation
- Engagement of 2,448 social workers on the Professional in Practice Framework for social work CPD
- Launch of the NISCC Ambassadors for Social Work to raise awareness of social work as a career
- Update of the Domiciliary Care mobile learning App to include dementia awareness
Click on the image below to download the full copy of the NISCC Annual Report and Accounts 2016/17