Now well established, with this, the sixth such occasion, the Awards will take place at a star-studded event at the Galgorm Resort, Ballymena, on Friday, 9 March 2018, which this year are hosted by the Northern Health & Social Care Trust, and again sponsored by the Health & Social Care Board.
The Awards also receive support from NISCC, NIASW, the five Health & Social Care Trusts in partnership with social work organisations from criminal justice, education and the voluntary and independent sectors.
With nine awards up for grabs (see below), NISCC would like to wish all the nominees from across the social work sector the very best of luck.
NISCC will be providing full coverage of the Awards Ceremony and details of the winners throughout the course of the event. So if you can’t make it, keep in touch by following our website updates or social media posts on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin, and if you are a lucky attendee please retweet and use the hastag #swmakesadifference.
- Children’s Services(Team Award)
- Adult Services(Team Award)
- Partnership (Team Award)
- Learning and Development (Team Award)
- Children’s Services (Individual)
- Adult Services (Individual)
- Newly Qualified Social Worker (Individual)
- Overall Winner (chosen from the seven Award winners)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (individual) sponsored by the Northern Ireland Association of Social Workers (NIASW)