The seminar titled “Extending Working Lives and Social Work: Critical Consideration for an Ageing Social Work Workforce” – Presented by Paula McFadden from Ulster University. Social Workers can use the learning from this event to claim PIP credits for their Continuous Professional Development.
Key areas covered in the seminar will include:
• Ageing workforce concerns due to demographic changes;
• Government policy on Extending Working Lives (those in 40s to work til 68 years)
Survey results on:
• Ageing at work and adjustments needed to sustain longer working lives;
• Wellbeing at work and quality of working life
• Retirement planning and attitudes across age groups
There is no charge to attend this seminar. To reserve your place, please click here to complete the Survey Monkey. Please note spaces are limited and will be allocated on a "first come, first served" basis.
The closing date for applications is Monday 10th September 2018 and confirmation of places will be emailed on Tuesday 11th September 2018. If you require any further information, please contact us on: 02895 362329 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The venue will be the 7th Floor at Millennium House, 19 – 25 Great Victoria Street, Belfast. For more information on this and upcoming events please visit: http://www.niscc.info/events.