Our Social Care Managers Forums are a free bi-annual event open to all social care managers working in Northern Ireland, each of whom is encouraged to bring a colleague from their social care team. These insightful days are an excellent opportunity of learning and networking with presentations by the members of the council’s staff and invited partners.
Topics for the event will include:
- Promoting Good Nutrition Resource Launch
- Career in Social Care Website Launch
- Dysphagia NI Programme
- Qualifications Updates
- Impact of Induction
- Duty of Candour
- Updates on the Social Care Council Learning Zone
- Launch and demonstration of our exciting new Social Care Roadshow
There are two dates and locations for Social Care Managers to choose from when registering to attend:
· Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 8:45am-2pm, Silverbirch Hotel Omagh (Book here)
· Thursday, November 7, 2019. 8:45am-2pm, Dunadry Hotel Antrim (Book here)
A hot lunch will be provided.
Social care managers can reserve a free place for themselves and a colleague from their social care team by clicking on the ‘Book here’ buttons above. Please note spaces are limited and will be allocated on a 'first come' basis. If the event gets fully booked you can add your name to a waiting list to be notified if spaces become available.
If you require further information, please contact Jordan Adair on 028 9536 2329 or email email@example.com.