A random sample of registrants is selected to submit a copy of their Learning and Development Plan and their Record of Activity containing information on how they have met the PRTL requirements.
Following our last audit we identified some points that will help you complete your submission if you are called for audit:
• Please read the PRTL General Guidance for Social Work/Care Registrants -Social Work / Social Care
• If you have any relevant study achieved in the last three years you may not have to submit for audit - please contact Amy Clarke at NISCC to confirm (Amy.Clarke@niscc.hscni.net / 028 95 362974)
• Personal Development Plan - should be specific to your work role and be signed by the registrant and their manager
• PRTL Activity - must be a minimum of 90 hours and should have links to your work role
• Highlight outcomes for service users
• Proof read before submitting
• Please read the examples on the NISCC web site before you compile your submission.