The NI Care Home ECHO Network would like to invite Care Home Activity Coordinators to join the virtual session scheduled for 27 November 2020.
The session will focus sharing activity ideas for resident’s who’s opportunity for activities have been limited due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We will have Presentations from:
- Care Home Resident
- Care Home Activity Coordinator
- PHA Lead Infection Prevention Control Nurse
- Linking Generations NI –specialising in the promotion of intergenerational practice. Creating opportunities in all sorts of places and for all sorts of reasons for different generations to learn from, support, meet and enjoy each other
- Mid-East Antrim Agewell Partnership – a local inter-agency based partnership aimed at improving the lives of older people – presentation on an intergenerational initiative linking Care Homes and Primary Schools – and how they have carried out activities during Covid-19
- Church/Faith Group Representative – a presentation from a Faith group on how they are continuing links with Care Homes over the Christmas period.
After the presentations there will be opportunity for participants to share and discuss ideas and activities and establish links with others.
Pre-registration for this session is not required.
If you already have Zoom on your system, click join a meeting.
Meeting ID: 988-412-31489