The ‘Northern Ireland Social Care Council ECHO Knowledge Network’ Hub would like to invite Domiciliary Care/Support Managers and Supervisors (which includes those providing/working in Supported Living services) across all sectors in NI to join the virtual session scheduled for 12 February 2021.
There will several areas addressed during this session:
- Update on the NI Domiciliary Care Surge Plan for COVID-19
- Resources for helping Domiciliary and Supported Living services to be inclusive for people with hearing difficulties
- Guidance on how to navigate and view the ECHO moodle repository
This ECHO session will also provide an opportunity for mutual sharing including as part of the ‘COVID-19 Update’.
If you have not previously registered for the Northern Ireland Social Care Council ECHO Knowledge Network, please do so by close of play on Wednesday 10 February 2021 – click here to see the Network Registration document.
12 February 2021
Meeting ID: 760 992 3212 Passcode: 443239
– 10:00-10:05: Welcome, Introductions and Housekeeping- Paul Rooney and Elaine Kane
– 10:05-10:35: Presentations, Case Study and Discussion-How to ensure your Services are inclusive for deaf people and those with hearing loss or tinnitus- Mariette Mulvenna, Deaf Befriending Officer, RNID
– 10:35-10:45: How to use the ECHO moodle site-Elaine/Eamonn Haughey, Project ECHO NI
– 10:45-11:05: NI Domiciliary Care Surge Planning-Roisin Doyle, Service Improvement Lead, HSCB
– 11:05-11:20: COVID-19 update & Discussion re timing of ECHO sessions and Mutual support between sessions – facilitated by Paul
– 11:20-11:25: March’s ECHO session- Mervyn Bothwell
– 11:30: Close