Join the Local Engagement Partnerships and the NI Social Work Leadership Network to learn about FUEL POVERTY.
This event is in partnership with energy experts from the NI Energy Advice Service (Housing Executive), National Energy Action (NEA) and Consumer Council NI.
Come along to understand:
– The causes of fuel poverty
– The health impacts of fuel poverty
– The causes of and remedies for condensation dampness
– The assistance available to those at risk from fuel poverty
Assistance for Fuel Poverty:
– Switching Energy Provider
– Cost per appliance et
– NI Energy Advice (Grants, Energy Efficiency Help)
– Oil Buying Clubs
01st December 2021
12.30 – 2:00pm