The Information Analytics and Intelligence Officer (IAIO) will primarily be responsible for the analysis of the Social Care Council’s information systems which includes:
- Providing expert advice to support development and delivery of the Social Care Council’s Information Strategy to ensure that information is collected and managed effectively to meet business objectives.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and management reporting from the Social Care Council’s systems using technologies such as MS Access, MS SQL Server, Power BI, MS Dynamics CRM and MS SharePoint.
- Developing and maintaining a data warehouse and associated reporting functionality for social care workforce information.
- Supporting the Social Care Council’s business functions by providing ICT enabled information management and analysis.
- Acting as a central point of contact for the Social Care Council’s information and promoting its unique position as a data warehouse for the social care sector in Northern Ireland.
- Ensuring the availability of relevant, accurate, timely and comprehensive information to the Social Care Council, including its Board and Senior Leadership Team.
- Identifying how best to present and collate data to best inform the leadership agenda across the sector.
- Supporting the Head of Business Services in a range of information management focused activities to accommodate the needs of internal and external stakeholders.