The Northern Ireland Social Care Council Registrants’ Forum is a group of individuals who provide advice and representation to the Board on Registrants’ views and issues relating to social care registration and regulation. The Forum also helps to develop better communication and understanding between the Board and its Registrants. The Forum is not able to provide advice or representation on individual cases, but it does aim to bring fundamental issues affecting and concerning Registrants of the Social Care Council to the attention of the Board.
– Chair – Roberta Magee (UNISON), Social Care Worker, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
– Deputy Chair – Carolyn Ewart (NIASW), Social Worker, Northern Ireland Association of Social Workers
– Social Work Student Rep – Louise Murray (Ulster University)
– Fiona Vaughan (NAPO/PBNI)
– Loughlin Duffy (NIPSA), Social Care Worker, Southern HSC Trust
– Christine Hunter (Northern Ireland Social Care Council Board Member)
– Jackie McGarvey (Northern Ireland Social Care Council Board Member)
– Marian O’Rourke (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
– Claire Trainor (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
– Paul Rooney (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
– Alison Shaw (Northern Ireland Social Care Council)
Share Your Views About Your Professional Registration and Practice
The Forum meets at least three times a year and twice a year with the Board. Comments or issues relating to registration and professional practice which you would like discussed by the Forum can be sent in confidence to email@example.com.
Meetings and Events
The Registrants’ Forum membership and working arrangements were recently reviewed. An induction event for new members was held on 4 June 2015. The first full meeting of the Forum was held on 15 September 2015. Meetings are not open to the public.
If you would like a copy of the minutes and meeting papers please email: businessSupport@niscc.hscni.net.
|22 September 2020||10:30 am|
|02 December 2020||10:30 am|
|14 April 2021||10:30 am|