Applying to register as a Social Care Manager
Registration is compulsory for all Social Care Managers and workers in the following settings:
– Managers and all social care staff in residential facilities for adults and for children.
– Managers and all social care staff in day care centres.
– Managers of domiciliary care service and all social care staff in supported living and domiciliary care provision.
In order for your application to be fully processed and approved for registration you must:
Submit a completed online Application Form which has been endorsed by your employing organisation. If you are employed as a Social Care Manager, or have been offered a position with a social care organisation, this is a task that your endorser from your employing organisation completes and submits on your behalf via their own online account.
Registrants will continue to be provided with routine reminders in the future. Upon receipt of a reminder, payment of fees and submission of renewals should be made as soon as possible via the online portal in order to maintain registration status. All registrants are reminded to access their accounts regularly to ensure their details are up to date and to verify fees and renewal due dates. With our new portal, it will be easier and quicker for you to register, pay your fees and keep your information up to date.
Click on the link below to access our Registration Portal
Please note that our offices are currently closed and we are operating remotely. Should you have any questions, please follow the links below:
– Registration and Renewals: email@example.com
– Technical and Portal issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Reset Password: portal.niscc.org/Site-Access/Forgot-Username
Our team will respond as soon as possible, please do not resend your email query.