To meet the criteria for registration Social Care Workers must have secured a position in one of the settings listed below:
– Adult Residential Care Worker
– Day Care Worker
– Domiciliary Care Worker
– Residential Childcare Worker
– Residential Family Centre Worker
– Supported Living Worker
Social Care Workers in the following roles may also register on a voluntary basis or if required to do so by their employer:
– Advocacy Worker
– Education Welfare Officer (Not With Social Work Degree/Diploma)
– Environmental Technical Officer
– Outreach Worker
– Personal Advisor
– Rehabilitation Officer for the Blind
– Social Work Assistant
– Social Work Trainee
– Youth and Family Support Worker
To apply for registration as a Social Care Worker you must:
– Be employed in a social care organisation or
– Be registered for social care work with a recruitment agency or
– Have a start date for a social care position you have been offered and accepted
You should apply for registration providing the details of this post.
If you are newly recruited in one of the above circumstances you will have a period of time in which to obtain registration. However, you should make an application to register as soon as possible after taking up the post.
To submit an application you will need to create an online account, or login to your existing account via the following link and complete the online application form: portal.niscc.org
In order for your application to be fully processed and approved for registration you must:
Submit a completed online Application Form which has been endorsed by your employing organisation. When applying to register as a Social Care Worker, you will be asked to enter the name of the person from your employing organisation who will endorse your application. An endorsement of your application is then completed by your endorser via their own online account.
Registrants will continue to be provided with routine reminders in the future. Upon receipt of a reminder, payment of fees and submission of renewals should be made as soon as possible via the online portal in order to maintain registration status. All registrants are reminded to access their accounts regularly to ensure their details are up to date and to verify fees and renewal due dates. With our new portal, it will be easier and quicker for you to register, pay your fees and keep your information up to date. With our new portal, it will be easier and quicker for you to register, pay your fees and keep your information up to date.
Click on the link below to access our Registration Portal
Please note that our offices are currently closed and we are operating remotely. Should you have any questions, please follow the links below:
– Registration and Renewals: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Technical and Portal issues: email@example.com
– Reset Password: portal.niscc.org/Site-Access/Forgot-Username
Our team will respond as soon as possible, please do not resend your email query.