Key areas covered in this seminar will include:
- Develop an understanding of the origins of the Think Family project nationally and regionally;
- Overview of the QUB evaluation and recommendations for the application of the family focused practice model;
- Discussion around application of TFM as piloted in NI in 2017-2018;
- Overview of the roll out of the initiative across the community and voluntary sector organisations;
- The framework for practice that embeds a systemic approach and puts the family at the centre of decision-making processes;
- Understand the importance of working collaboratively across sectors and supporting family relationships where mental ill health has had an impact.
The seminar will take place on Friday, 13 December 2019, from 12 noon to 2 pm at 7th Floor Millennium House, 25 Great Victoria Street, Belfast.
There is no charge to attend this seminar. To reserve your place, please click here.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 11 December. If you require any further information, please contact us on: 02895 362329 or email: email@example.com.
For more information on this and upcoming events please visit: http://www.niscc.info/events.
Please note spaces are limited and if the event gets fully booked you can add your name to a waiting list to be notified if spaces become available.