The training will be facilitated by the Social Care Council and delivered by the Public Health Agency. Funding is also available for employers to facilitate staff attendance/backfill arrangements, attending from the voluntary and private sectors.
The training events will take place at the following venues, beginning with registration at 9am and concluding at 4.30pm:
• SOUTH EASTERN HSCT AREA: 05/02/19 Trinity Community Initiatives, Knockmore Road, Lisburn, BT28 2EA
• NORTHERN HSCT AREA: 13/02/19 All Saints’ Conference & Community Centre, 9 Cushendall Road, Ballymena, BT43 6HA
• BELFAST HSCT AREA: 26/02/19; Social Care Council, Millennium House, 19-25 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7AQ
• SOUTHERN HSCT AREA: 05/03/19; Craigavon Civic & Conference Centre, 66 Lakeview Road, Craigavon, BT64 1AL
• WESTERN HSCT AREA: 13/03/19; Silverbirch Hotel, 5 Gortin Road, Omagh, BT79 7DH
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Attendance at each event will be limited to the first 60 applicants