The interactive experience will provide an insight into the future of Assistive Technologies and also encourage engagement with the valuable resources on the Social Care Council’s Learning Zone which will assist participants with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Delivered during half hour sessions, these are great opportunities to demonstrate how technology can support and enhance the social care workforce.
These free opportunities are available to everyone working in Adult Social Care across the statutory and independent sectors in NI. Additionally, independent sector Care at Home organisations are eligible to claim backfill/reimbursement for their staff’s attendance from the ‘Training for the Domiciliary Care Workforce Transformation funded Project’.
- Thursday 16/01/2020 - Manor House Country Hotel, Enniskillen
- Tuesday 21/01/2020 - Crumlin Road Gaol, Belfast
- Tuesday 28/01/2020 - Trinity Methodist Church, Knockmore Road, Lisburn
- Thursday 06/02/2020 - The Jethro Centre, Lurgan
- Thursday 13/02/2020 - DIAL Centre, North West Regional College, Strand Road, Derry/Londonderry
- Tuesday 25/02/2020 - Ulster University, Loughview Suite, Shore Road, Jordanstown
(Spaces are limited)
*The EXPERIENCE 'IT' van will be present at the FREE Care at Home Workshops.
If you would like to enquire about booking the Social Care Tech Tour to visit your organisation of if you have any further questions please contact James Edgar at James.Edgar@niscc.hscni.net or on 02895 362976